Data Privacy Notice
Data Privacy Statement
The protection of your personal data is a high priority for Jobbik Movement for a Better Hungary(hereinafter: Jobbik), and we do our best to ensure an open and transparent process in terms of managing and processing your personal data. We make all reasonable efforts to that effect.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Legal grounds, scope and duration of personal data processing
Jobbik processes personal data based on the subject's voluntary consent. With regard to data processed based on voluntary consent, the data subjects may withdraw their consent at any phase of data processing.
Scope and duration of data processing with regard to particular types of data processing:
- Visiting the www.jobbik.hu website: the registration of the time of visit, IP address as well as the collection and storage of browser and operating system data are an inherent parts of the system's functionality;the management of these data is required. IP addresses and their data are not linked to the data subject. These data are stored in the system for a few minutes.
- Newsletter: subscription for the newsletter requires providing your e-mail address. The duration of data processing lasts until erasure upon the data subject's request.
- If you fill out the contact form on the website, Jobbik processes your name and your e-mail address for the purpose of giving you a response. The data processing lasts until the above objective is achieved.
- Party member data: name, place and date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, academic qualifications, workplace and position, language skills, previous membership in parties and associations, participation in movements, areas where you could help, whether you can volunteer for activities, and if so, how much time you can spend on it, whether you have friends you could involve, which settlement you could help in, whether you wish to join the Youth Platform as well. Party members living abroad: type of membership, country of residence, whether you have Hungarian citizenship, name, address, phone number and e-mail address of sponsors. The duration of data processing is equivalent to the duration of the membership, unless there is an ongoing ethical or judicial procedure.
- Signature collecting campaigns and petitions launched by the party: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature. In this case the data processing lasts until the objective is achieved.
- Database of supporters for the purpose of keeping contact: name, address, phone number, e-mail address. The data processing lasts until the data subject requests erasure.
- Agency, service or employment contracts: the contract forms the legal grounds for Jobbik to process your data. Data retention times are regulated by the accountancy law.
In certain cases the processing, storage and forwarding of the given data are required by law, regarding which we send special notice to our clients.
Please note that if you disclose the personal data of other persons than yourself to Jobbik, it is your duty to get the consent of the data subjects.
Where are your data stored?
The data collected from you are stored and processed in the territory of the European Economic Area(”EEA”), more specifically, in Hungary.
Who has access to your data?
Your data will only be seen by Jobbik's employees or private entrepreneurs, companies and private persons contracted by Jobbik. Jobbik does not disclose, sell or exchange your data to any third party for marketing or other purposes.
Jobbik currently does not employ third-party data processing agents.
Right to access:You have the right to request information on your personal data stored by us. Please contact Jobbik and we will send your personal data via e-mail.
Right to data portability:When Jobbik processes your personal data through automated systems based on your approval and permission, you have the right to request us to hand over your stored data in a structured, general and machine-readable format to you or a third party. The above only pertains to personal data that you provided.
Right to rectification:You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure:You have the right to obtain from Jobbik the erasure of your personal data.(Except for the cases when legal regulations require data retention.)
Right to objection against processing based on legitimate interest:You have the right of objection to the processing of your personal data based on your legitimate interest. We shall discontinue processing your personal data unless we can prove that our legitimate interest overrides your interest and rights or if there is a legal claim for compensation.
Right to unsubscribe from the newsletter:You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the relevant instructions contained in the newsletter e-mails.
Right to restriction of processing:You have the right to obtain from Jobbik the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- if you have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Jobbik override those of you, i.e., the data subject;
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, Jobbik must restrict the processing of such data for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful, you can request the erasure of your personal data or request the restriction of their use, if Jobbik no longer needs the personal data, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
Data protection is a high priority for us, so our staff will respond to any requests related to the above rights. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer(DPO):
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure that your personal data are always processed in an open, accurate and lawful manner. You can contact our data protection officer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority:
If you believe that Jobbik processes your personal data incorrectly, please feel free to contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Rules of procedure:
The controller shall, without undue delay, inform the data subject on action taken on a request under GDPR Sections 15-22 and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
The controller shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. Where the data subject submits the request electronically, the information shall also be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
If the controller does not take action on the request of the data subject, the controller shall inform the data subject without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request of the reasons for not taking action and on the possibility of filing a complaint with a supervisory authority and seeking a judicial remedy.
Jobbik shall provide the requested information free of charge. Where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, the controller may either charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested;or refuse to act on the request.
The controller shall communicate any of its rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
The data controller shall provide a copy of the processed personal data to the data subject. Based on the administrative costs, the controller may charge the data subject a reasonable fee for any additional copies. Where the data subject submits the request electronically, the information shall be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
Damages and compensation:
Any person suffering material or non-material damages as a result of the infringement of the data protection decree shall be entitled to compensation by the data controller or the data processor for the damages suffered. The data processor shall not be liable for the damage caused by the data processing unless it failed to comply with the data processor's specific duties defined by law or unless it ignored the data controller's lawful instructions or acted contrary to them.
Where multiple controllers or processors are involved in the same processing or where both the data controller and the data processor are involved in the same processing with a legal responsibility, each controller or processor should be held liable for the entire damage.
Right to legal proceedings:
In the event of an infringement of their rights, data subjects may turn to a court against the data controller. The court shall grant the case an expedited procedure.
Data protection authority procedure:
You can file a complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
Updates to the Data Privacy Statement:
We may need to update our Data Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to unilaterally modify our data privacy statement. Such modifications may typically happen if they are required by law. The latest version of the Data Privacy Statement is always available on our website. We keep data subjects informed about any significant modifications of our Data Privacy Statement, the person of the DPO or any issues related to your rights. Modifications of data processing may not affect any change to the original objective of personal data management.